Functional Programmer/Engineer - Sophia Developer
|Web Publication Date:||6/1/2021 12:00:00 AM
Working alongside development teams, your role will be to develop new features or products utilizing Sophia smart contract programming language. If you're dedicated, ambitious, aspired to learn swiftly new programming languages, experienced in functional programming and blockchain technologies, thriving in a start-up environment, Establishment will be an excellent place to grow your career.
As a minimum, you should have:
• Functional programming experience in languages like OCaml or Haskell is helpful.
• Experience in smart contract development.
• Knowledge of blockchain concepts.
• Understanding of smart contracts state management and lifecycle.
• Knowledge in blockchain.
• Experience with testing frameworks (mocha, jest, other).
• Conversational level of English.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated flexibility ability and readiness to be hands on.