|Web Publication Date:||6/27/2021 12:00:00 AM
In this position, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of specific aspects of developing parts of the SDK. You will help to conceptualize and develop different kinds of demo apps additionally to test the different parts and functionalities of the JS SDK, and other tools and products in the client ecosystem.
We expect you to be collaborative, self-motivated, English-speaking and a fast and dedicated learner who is interested in new opportunities. You can push ideas forward in an agile project environment, are comfortable working with a diverse , remote team, able to see the big picture in any project as well as work with your team to the precision with a solution-oriented approach. You will be a bridge between the technical and use case oriented side of the project, and always excited about new possibilities. On top you should be willing to travel at least every two month to developer workshops, meetups and conferences. High interest in blockchain is a must, experience in working for blockchain projects is an extra.
- Proficient in GIT and knowledge of pull request based workflows
- Experienced or interested in API design
- General understanding of Blockchain and decentralized apps and motivated to learn more
- Skilled in one of the following (or similar):
- Experience in frontend bundling (Webpack) and testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversational English is a must
- Understanding of cryptography
- Project Management experience
- Blockchain development experience
- Comfort with test driven development and
- Continuous integration
- Experience in SDK development
- Not everything is a must-have but the more comfortable you feel with the above bullet points the better.