· Strong hands on experience of Azure Cloud Platform, multi cloud platform features and capability.
· Good understanding of Microservice Architecture
· Candidate to have a deep level of expertise with cloud native services, like Cloud Core, Networking, Storage, Firewall, Monitoring, and licensing, among others.
· Strong understanding of Azure AD and integration
· Strong understanding of core included but not limited to Storage, Networking, Monitoring, Integration etc.
· Should have proven expertise in DC planning, Effort Estimation and implementation of Enterprise level virtualization with application hosting know how.
· Deep understanding of Cloud Security and Cost Management
· Strong hands on automation and IaaC tooling experience with tools such as Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Terraform is mandatory while exposure to Ansible, Puppet etc. is an add on.
· Deep understanding of Agile and DevOps and associated toolsets. Primarily Azure DevOps (Other Native and Open Source tool experience will be considered). Also, should have deep understanding of Agile Ways of Working.
· Proficient in scripting languages PowerShell is must.
· Close understanding of various SQL and NoSQL DBs along with relevant integration and migration path.
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to work professionally and productively with all issues encountered during work, including personnel supporting departments, vendors, and consultants.
· Excellent interpersonal skills as primarily dealing with architects and product owners.
· Experience working in a consulting environment.
· Bachelor’s or a master’s degree in Computers/Engineering or Equivalent
· 5+ years of relevant Azure Cloud Delivery/Consulting experience
· Strong working experience in DevOps & SAFe Framework
· Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with customer and team members
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, dynamic, and global environment
· Must have AZ300/301 and AZ301/304
· Expert in PowerShell, JSON and DevOps while good to have Node.js and Python